Who we are
We are committee members of the Peace and Well-Being NGO which is an educational nonprofit association that was founded on the 28th of November 2015 and registered in Mauritius on the 21st of March 2016, bearing Registration No:14620.
We act as a group of volunteers from diverse backgrounds united by a desire to fulfill the mission and objective in relation to sustainable solutions for human prosperity with due regard for the environment and all those who share its limited resources within us.
Our mission and objective is to:
- Promote Prem Rawat’s message of peace and his vision of addressing fundamental human needs so that people everywhere can live with dignity, peace and prosperity.
- Promote the Prem Rawat Foundation (TPRF) Peace Education Program (PEP) and to present the program to civic and government groups, colleges, universities and adult education programs, community groups, hospital and hospice staffs, seniors and retired centers; parolee and prison rehabilitation programs; and special groups such as veterans programs.
- Jointly committed to create projects aimed at promoting peace and well-being among people in their broadest and universal meaning, based on the principles of the centrality and dignity of every individual, and on the principles of solidarity, equality and freedom
- Facilitate and promoting peace and the education of people to the fundamental values of peace and well-being, and make it available to the society as a whole and
- Do all such things that are conducive to the attainment of the above projects